I have a question,
If you know that tomorrow, your friends and loved ones are going to get bollocked for failing to work, and for failing an academic project, do you tell them? You have done well on this, much better than anyone in the class. But do you tell your friends? I could not today. And i fear this may have made me a bad person, but i'm unsure.
I'm sorry chemistry set, tomorrow you will all be bollocked, but i will escape this.
On another note, i think i may have come up with my last chance bar list. I don't know if i'll get with anyone though, i was thinking of doing music, but that isn't going to happen. I may come back next year and do music. I'm listening to some lovely filth right now. It is making me feel so good :D
I had a good day today, bar football, which was shite. I hate playing in goal. It is wank.
Still, what can one do?
I haven't had a woman for nearly 3 months, George suggested i get with someone who used to like me, but i don't know if they still do. I don't know.
Personally, i think this last chance bar thing is a load of shite, but you know how it is.
I should be doing a history essay, but once again that irrumator, JDM decided to not send me the essay title. tergo rumpens.
I'm shattered. I've just had 4 caffeine drinks, and im tired. This shouldn't happen.
I should go do some chemistry.
I love you all,
Jx
Song of the day: Lucy Wan - Jim Moray
Quote of the day: 'But the thing i love the most is cumming on your face, suck it bitch' - borgore
Tuesday, 11 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment