If you want the stories of an angry testosterone filled 18 year old adult male, then keep reading, if not, then go fuck yourself.

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Fuck this.
This life is bullshit. My life is bullshit. I work 24/7, i have slept about 4 hours in 4 days, i work all the time, i have no free time, i need caffeine, im ill form exhaustion, and old wounds have reopened themselves.
I'm sorry, i shouldn't be so fucking dramatic, but this is how i feel. I feel like the world is collapsing on me. I just work all the time. This is it. Nothing more, nothing less. And i can't take it anymore. I'm reaching fucking breaking point. Unmanned one week, and ready to fight the next. right now, i want nothing more than to split my knuckles on the face of the thorn. The irrumator who thinks he can go around saying false things unchecked. I shouldn't have to put up with shit like that. After all the crap i did for the cunt. He's a little shit, and i was going to wait till leavers ball to put him in a hospital bed, but i fear that i may do it earlier than that. I have support. Whitelaw have agreed to support me, they think this cunt has it coming to him as well. And you know what, he may think he is stronger than me, but i can hurt him, and i will. Be warned, inimicus, te hora hic est. Wanker.

I am riled.

But i will have his scalp.

And now i have calmed down a little by watching this video:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=389489451147&ref=mf

Next i fall to the issue of someone, who we will call S, in the same way as Baby P was to Baby Peter
So, i send her an email wishing her luck for a talk i thought she was doing in chapel, and i wrote a small apology at the beginning in memory of the time i was a bit of jackass. She has clearly shown this to a mutual friend, and now i am unsure what to think. The mutual friend, i think, thinks i fancy S. Until my email a few days ago, i thought me and S would never speak again. I do not know. Does S like me? I doubt it. Who could ever love me?
What am i to do?
And to make it even more painful, i think my final bar maybe soon. This scares me. Last chance. 5 choices, you get any matches, and you have a night of kisses. I will not get any matches. I thought i knew who i would put down. But this has put a spanner in the works. Do i still like her? Yeah, i do, but thats just me. Im good at not letting go. I'm a very touchy feely person. Lots of people would loose their sense of touch before anything else. I love my sense of touch, it is wonderful. This quite often annoys some of my friends, i'm sorry if people don't find face stroking natural, it is to me. its the same as dogs finding but sniffing natural. Everyone's a bit different.
Back to the story....
Yeah, so what do i do? I doubt S likes me, she probably finds me creepy, but then, who doesn't?

Anyway, fuck this bullshit. I'm going to get some lunch.

And just to add, i voted tory earlier in the model elections. But i think its a total farce that my school refused to put all 6 parties in the rugby constituency down. No one likes the BNP, but your defeating the point of democracy if you don't give all the parties equal rights. Thats why i disagreed with those televised debates. I'm always going to vote Tory, its in the blood. I might even join politics, my life is so fucked up, i'd fit right in. And i could easily fiddle my expenses. And i know i could make rude gestures and say politically incorrect shit.

I love you all.

Jx

Song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h92DALSM_A
Quote of the day: 'Blood is just red sweat' - Enson Inoue

No comments:

Post a Comment